BETlab is committed to advancing the architecture and building technologies professions by conducting innovative research projects that benefit the environment and society as a whole. At the core of our research efforts is the development of innovative building technologies that promote environmental sustainability and energy efficiency in buildings. We recognize the importance of creating a built environment that responds to the needs of our natural environment. Therefore, we are dedicated to continuously improving the performance and resilience of our buildings to minimize their impact on the planet.
Through our research and collaboration efforts, we strive to be a leading force in driving the adoption of sustainable building technologies and practices that contribute to a healthier, more sustainable future.
• Building Energy Modeling, Simulation, and Optimization
• Building Performance Measurement & Verification (M&V)
• HVAC Control Optimization using AI, ML, and DL technologies
• Sustainable (High-Performance) Building Design
• Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) & Performance Monitoring
• Energy Efficiency & Renewable